nothing is as it seems nothing is as it seems

Nice animation loop

I liked this a lot. It could use some sound tho.. maybe some music or something. I think that would make it better.

I Lost My Pen [short] I Lost My Pen [short]

no faces?

I like the animation. I have poor eyesight (which is hard for me to admit since most my life I had 20/15 vision) so I can't read the text that fast. My suggestions:
Slow down (or stop/click to continue) the text, and draw some faces on those guys. :)

NateVarmac responds:

:¬) Yeah, normally I draw faces, but, like I said, I lost my pen, so I could not, and I may not make my movies this way anymore, but with audio.

Sex and the Cities Sex and the Cities

haha!

That was great. Only problem I found is that it loops, and the music doesn't stop.. so it overlaps. If you get rid of that it'd be better.

Artifission RPG chp0 Artifission RPG chp0

awesome!

The only thing I could think of suggesting is enemy health indicator.. other than that. I really like this game (even tho I can't get past the first boss guy). 5/5

simpsons murder die simpsons murder die

pretty fun

I would only suggest getting rid of the double shot sound, and making the back area wider. also, what's with the time --- and all that? good game tho. I played it.. and liked it. :)

V-Cam Aimer Test V-Cam Aimer Test

pretty decent.

I like the controls. It's a little too sensitive for me, and the "shots taken" keeps going up after the game ends, and you click on the stage.. other than that. It's great for a sniper type game (one of my fav types of games)

good job! :)

SMW Bowser Theme Remix SMW Bowser Theme Remix

sweet

Wish some of the tones were a bit lower.. but it's awesome. Great work!